Classification of Rules
Terms & Conditions
ATZ Cart. Pvt. Ltd. is an e- commerce online platform, designed to bring sellers and buyers together, closer than in real life, to solve their B2B and B2C requirements. ATZ Cart is available as a website as well as a Mobile application (hereinafter referred to as On ATZ you can find all the types of products possible, from fruits and vegetables to machineries, and anything that is allowed to be sold and purchased on an online shopping destination, as provided by the law. The unique advantage of the platform is that, once a participant, whether a buyer or seller is registered on the platform, than the participant can be a buyer or a seller simultaneously, to cover his/her business needs and to provide their products for sale at the same time. There is huge potential for new manufactures/wholesalers to capture market share without spending on infrastructure. They can increase their turnovers with simple steps of registering on our website/mobile app.
Instructions for the Buyers
- 1. All the buyers have to be registered with ATZ cart, in order to be able to participate in the online marketplace i.e. ATZ Cart.
- 2. Every buyer will be required to provide their name, address, their PAN Card details, and their bank account details number at the time of registration.
- 3. The registration of every buyer will be approved instantly.
- 4. All the buyers are responsible for providing ATZ with the accurate information, which is asked at the time of registration, or any other information, which might be asked of them at any time during their participation on our website/mobile app.
- 5. All the buyers should be aware of the independent policies of the sellers from which they wish to order any product.
- 7. And buyer is required to be responsive of any notices or requests, I f made and should reply to such notice or request within 24 hours or as soon as possible.
- 8. The buyer will be responsible for paying the shipping/delivery costs for each and every order which the buyer places.
- 9. The decision of ATZ Cart will be final and binding in all such cases.
Instructions for the Sellers
- 1. All the Sellers have to be registered with ATZ cart, in order to be able to participate in the online marketplace i.e. ATZ Cart.
- 2. Every participant will be required to provide their name and address, the name and address of their company, the detailed product description, location of their company registration, the GST registration number, their company Logo, and company introduction, along with other details which may be required at the time of registration.
- 3. The sellers are required to have and upload a copy of all the applicable certificates and licenses from the state and central government authorities.
- 4. The registration of every seller will be approved within 24 hours. (temporarily)
- 5. Detailed verification approval of every seller will be done by vendor verification partner, who will approve the final verification of each and every seller.
- 6. There is also an option for instant registration of an seller, and the account of such seller can become active to accept and procure orders for its product/products, without having permanent registration, however, in such a case the payment receivable by any seller, will be transferred to his/her wallet after the third party registration has been completed.
- 7. All the sellers are responsible for providing ATZ with the accurate information, which is asked at the time of registration, or any other information, which might be asked of them at any time during their participation on our website/mobile app.
- 8. All sellers are solely and directly responsible for the retail prices which are displayed by them on their pages on our websites/apps for their respective products. The prices displayed by them should be final and inclusive of the commission payable by them to ATZ Cart and GST as applicable. The sellers are responsible for applying the accurate rate of GST rate applicable as per the latest government rules.
- 9. ATZ Cart will only add the delivery cost and or insurance price as applicable to the selling price of the product and no other prices.
- 10. ATZ Cart cannot be held responsible, in any time and under any condition, for the rate of GST as applicable, applied by the seller and any errors therein will always be the sole responsibility of the seller and the seller will be held liable for all the risks, damages and losses.
- 11. All the sellers are allowed to follow their own Independent commercial policies regarding their goods and products which are displayed for sale on the ATZ cart site/mobile app, but these policies cannot be in contravention of the policies of ATZ Cart.
- 12. Once an order is placed with the seller, he/she is required to accept the order at the earliest or within 24 hours, of an order being made and should follow the policy and instructions of the ATZ cart while dealing with all the buyers.
- 13. And sellers are required to be responsive of any notices or requests, If made and should reply to such notice or request within 24 hours, of such request being made.
- 14. The failure to reply as mentioned above, more than 3 times, consecutively, the seller shall stand liable to be blacklisted from our website/app and his/her IP address will also be blocked in such a scenario.
- 15. The decision of ATZ Cart will be final and binding in all such cases.
Terms of Service
- 1. You are at least 18 years old;
- 2. You have the lawful and financial authority and capacity to contract and be bound by these Terms and to perform the obligations as contemplated hereunder;
- 3. If You are accepting these Terms on behalf of a company, limited liability partnership, partnership or any other legal entity, You have the authority to bind such entity to these Terms and, in such event, “You” and “Your” as used in these Terms shall refer to such entity;
- 4. If you are a legal entity (as described in clause “3” above) and are permitting an employee of the legal entity to use the Site/mobile app through your account as an employee or an user (“Employee”) identified through an unique login, you have the authority to bind such employees and users to these Terms and, in such event, “You” and “Your” as used in these Terms shall refer to such entity and It’s Employees;
- 5. If You have downloaded Our App from Google Play Store or Apple App Store, You will also be subject to Google Play Terms of Service or Apple App Store Terms of Service respectively. If there is any conflict between Google Play Terms of Service or Apple App Store Terms of Service and this Agreement with respect to Your use of the App, then, this Agreement shall prevail.
- 6. You have, with your own free will and accord, opted to visit this Website/mobile app and provide all the information and accept these Terms as binding to your use of this Site/mobile app.
Acceptance of Agreement
Intellectual Property Rights
You hereby acknowledge that any and all intellectual property rights (including but not limited to all trademark (registered & unregistered, copyright, patent, service marks, etc.) and other proprietary rights in and in relation to the Site/mobile app and any Contents and Materials including without limitation any derivatives, improvements or modifications whose ownership is directly attributable to the Company (“Company IP”) shall vest wholly, completely and fully with the Company throughout the territory of the world and You shall have no right or claim to the Company IP in any manner whatsoever. You acknowledge that You will abide by any and all additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in the Website/Mobile app. Copying, downloading, storing or otherwise using the Company IP in any manner not expressly permitted vide these Terms is expressly prohibited unless prior written permission from the Company for such use has been obtained.
The rights granted to You, to use the Site/mobile app under these Terms do not convey any additional rights in the Site/mobile app or in any Intellectual Property Rights associated therewith. ATZ Cart Pvt. Ltd. shall have a fully paid-up, royalty-free, worldwide, transferable, sub-licensable, irrevocable and perpetual license to implement, use, modify, commercially exploit, and/or incorporate into the Site/mobile app or otherwise use any suggestions, enhancement requests, recommendations or other feedback, We receive from You or other third parties acting on Your behalf.
It is further specifically stated that this Agreement does not specifically permit you to use the contents of the Site/mobile app in any manner whatsoever.
Limited License; Permitted Uses
You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to access and use the website/mobile app strictly in accordance with this Agreement.
Certain sections of, or offerings from, the Site/mobile app may require you to register. If registration is requested, you agree to provide us with accurate, complete registration information. Your registration must be done using your real name and accurate information.
- 1. We do not permit: any other person using the registered sections under your name; or
- 2. Access through a single name being made available to multiple users on a network. You are responsible for preventing such unauthorized use.
- 3. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your User Account access information and passwords. You shall be responsible for all uses of this Website/mobile app registrations and passwords created by you, whether or not authorized by You. You are not authorized to share your password or other account access information with any other party, temporarily or permanently, and breach of this obligation may amount to disabling Your account. You agree to immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of your Account
Restrictions on Use of ATZ Cart Pvt. Ltd.
Your license for access and use of the Site/mobile app and any information, materials (collectively defined as “Content and Materials”) therein are subject to the following restrictions and prohibitions on use: You agree that either you or a third party facilitated by you will not:
- 1. copy, print (except for the express limited purpose mentioned in this agreement), republish, display, distribute, transmit, sell, rent, lease, loan or otherwise make available in any form or by any means all or any portion of the Site/mobile app or any Content and Materials retrieved there from;
- 2. use the Site/mobile app or any materials obtained from the Site to develop, of as a component of, any information, storage and retrieval system, database, information base, or similar resource (in any media now existing or hereafter developed), that is offered for commercial distribution of any kind, including through sale, license, lease, rental, subscription, or any other commercial distribution mechanism;
- 3. create compilations or derivative works of any Content and Materials from the Site/mobile app; use any Content and Materials from the Site/mobile app in any manner that may infringe any copyright, intellectual property right, proprietary right, or property right of us or any third parties;
- 5. make any portion of the Site/mobile app; available through the Internet or any other technology existing now or developed in the future as an unlicensed copy thereof
- 6. remove, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any Site/mobile app software
- 7. use any automatic or manual process to harvest information from the Site/mobile app;
- 8. use the Site/mobile app for the purpose of gathering information for or transmitting unsolicited commercial email; email that makes use of headers, invalid or nonexistent domain names, or other means of deceptive addressing; and unsolicited telephone calls or facsimile transmissions;
- 9. use the Site/mobile app in a manner that violates any state or national law regulating email, facsimile transmissions or telephone solicitations;
- 10. Export or re-export the Site/mobile app or any portion thereof, or any software available on or through the Site/mobile app, in violation of the export control laws or regulations of India. Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on any of this Website‘s infrastructure
- 11. Violate, or attempt to violate the security of the Website/mobile app or gain un-authorized access to any information regarded as private by other users or persons, including but not limited to, accessing data and information not intended for You, or logging onto a server or account which You are not authorized to access, attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or attempting to breach security or authentication.
The following terms apply for payments made through the website/mobile app. These terms are applicable as default on all the orders as the orders are prepaid and there is no Cash on Delivery (COD) facility.
- 1. All the orders will have to be prepaid, as mentioned above.
- 2. The buyers have to send a quotation for their orders to the sellers, and the order request has to be approved by the seller.
3. After the seller’s approval, the buyer will be able to make the payment for the order, through either
- a. Debit Card
- b. Credit Card
- c. Netbanking Card
- 4. The final amount of the order will include the delivery cost for the order, which is to be paid by the buyer, in all cases.
- 5. There is no option for free delivery on the ATZ cart site/mobile app, like a price margin or a weight margin, crossing which; the order qualifies for free delivery.
- 6. All the buyers are required to pay in full for their orders before they can be billed for shipment, or sent for packaging.
- 7. Once, the product has been delivered, to the buyer from the seller, the final price of the order payable to the seller, will be visible to the seller, in his/her wallet on ATZ Cart site/mobile app.
- 8. The final amount of the order will include the delivery cost for the order, which is to be paid by the buyer, in all cases.
- 9. After the completion of 15 days from the date of delivery of the product, to the buyer and if no queries are raised by the buyers, than, the seller can make a request to withdraw the money in his/her wallet on ATZ Cart site/mobile app. This process is applicable to all orders and all sellers, new and old.
- 10. Once a request for withdrawal is raised from the seller, after the completion of 15 days from the date of delivery of the product to the buyer, ATZ cart will be process the transfer immediately and the amount will be credited in your account as per the rules and regulations of your bank.
- 11. All the returns, refunds, exchanges or cancellations, if any, have to be in accordance with the seller’s individual policy and the return and refund policy of ATZ Cart. Pvt. Ltd., which can be found on our site/mobile app at all times.
- 12. If a refund request if approved by the seller, or if the order was cancelled before it has left the warehouse, or whatever may be the case, as pursuant to our return and refund policy, any buyer eligible for a refund , will be paid through the payment method they used to make the payment.
- 13. Every payment for a refund of a order will take up to 15 days from the date of intimidation of the refund being approved.
- 14. The buyers will have the additional option of purchasing points (a virtual currency), which can be added to their wallets, in their accounts with us (created at the time of registration).
- 15. The purchased points will be visible in the buyer’s accounts as virtual currency.
- 16. The buyers can use these points at any time, for purchasing any product, but once purchased, these points cannot be redeemed for payment/refund to their bank accounts.
- 17. The buyer and seller are solely, responsible for providing us with their accurate financial information, at all times and updates of any changes thereto.
- 18. ATZ Cart cannot be held responsible, if a buyer or seller fails to update their financial information at our platform.
- 19. ATZ Cart can change the payment policy at anytime without prior notice and all participants are hereby advised to check the payment policy frequently.
- 20. All the participants of the ATZ Cart website/app are advised to read the Master Visa guidelines applicable on payments made by credit card and the applicable charge back policy (as an Industry standard).
You are solely responsible for your content. We are not responsible for the content submitted by you through the Service. Backup your content frequently and regularly. You are responsible for any unrecoverable or lost content. You agree that You shall not upload or permit any third party to, post or transmit to or distribute or otherwise publish through this Service, any materials which restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying this Website, are unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit or indecent, constitute or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate law, violate, plagiarize or infringe the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right, contain a virus or other harmful component, contain any information, software or other material of a commercial nature, contain advertising of any kind, or constitute or contain false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact; By posting any comments, feedback or any other information (except for Customer Data), on the Site/mobile app, You automatically grant, represent and warrant that You have granted, to the Company, an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute such information. We have the right but not the obligation to monitor Your use of the Site/mobile app, and may freely use and disclose such information provided to the Company (excluding Customer Data) to meet our legal obligation or for operating our Site/mobile app.
We may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of our website/mobile app, in part or in whole at any time. We reserve the right to modify and to change these terms and conditions at any time. These become effective when we post them on our Site/mobile app or when We notify You through other means. Continued use of the website/mobile app after such postings shall be deemed an acceptance by You to be bound by the terms of the modified Agreement. We reserve the right to moderate/ restrict/ ban the use of our Services and/or access to this Site/mobile app, specifically to you or generally, in accordance with our policy/ policies from time to time, at our sole discretion and without any notices. We also reserve the right to cancel a user's access rights without prior notice and blocking access to that IP address in case of violation of terms and conditions mentioned herein or anywhere else.
We reserve the right to investigate complaints or reported violations of this Agreement and to take any action we deem appropriate, including but not limited to reporting any suspected unlawful activity to law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third parties and disclosing any information necessary or appropriate to such persons or entities relating to your profile, email addresses, usage history, posted materials, IP addresses and traffic information.
By accepting these Terms, You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our partners, agents, officers, directors, employees, subcontractors, successors, assigns, third party suppliers of information and documents, attorneys, advertisers, product and service providers, representatives and affiliates (collectively, "Affiliated Parties") harmless from and against any liability, loss, claim and expense, arising out of or in connection with:
- 1. your violation or breach of these Terms or any applicable law or regulation;
- 2. Your violation of any rights of any third party;
- 3. Your use or misuse of the Site/mobile app or Service;
- 4. Any and all third-party claims based upon the content of any communications transmitted by You.
Your right to use the Site/mobile app is not transferable or assignable. Any password or right given to you to obtain information or documents is not transferable or assignable.
We do not represent or warrant that the Site/mobile app will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected. We do not represent or guarantee or endorse the accuracy truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any information or content other information displayed or distributed through the Website/mobile app in any manner whatsoever. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information shall be at your sole risk. We reserve the right, in sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the Website/mobile app.
Publicity and Marketing Clause
Company shall be entitled to advertise and represent that the Client is like a customer of Company and the broad nature of work performed by Company for the Client. Client agrees that Company may use the Client’s name and logo on its customer list, presentations and public website. Company’s publicity shall not disclose any Confidential Information.
The Site/app may contain advertising and sponsorships. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Site is accurate and complies with applicable laws. We are not responsible for the illegality or any error, inaccuracy or problem in the advertiser’s or sponsor’s materials. In addition ATZ Cart. Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to refuse acceptance of any advertisement it considers inappropriate for whatever reason.
Third Party Content
Third party content may appear on the Site/mobile app or may be accessible via links from the Site/mobile app. We are not responsible for and assume no liability for any mistakes, misstatements of law, defamation, omissions, falsehood, obscenity, pornography or profanity in the statements, opinions, representations or any other form of content on the Site. You understand that the information and opinions in the third party content represent solely the thoughts of the author and is neither endorsed by nor does it necessarily reflect our belief.
Third-Party Merchant Policies
All rules, policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of Merchants/Sellers will apply to you while you are transacting from their pages. We are not responsible for information provided by you to sellers. We and the sellers are independent contractors and neither party has authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other.
Links to other Web Sites
The Site/mobile app contains links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the content; accuracy or opinions expressed in such Web sites, and such Web sites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked Web site on our Site/ mobile app does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked Web site by us. If you decide to leave our Site/mobile app and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
We may, in our sole discretion and without notice terminate this Agreement or suspend the Services of ATZ Cart Pvt. Ltd. if you fail to comply with this Agreement. Upon termination you must immediately stop using the Services and clear all outstanding dues. Any termination of this Agreement shall not affect our rights to any payments due. We may terminate a free account of a buyer and seller, at any time.
You agree to comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of the Site/mobile app and the Content and Materials provided therein.
We do not provide professional advice. Unless specifically included with the Services, ATZ Cart Pvt. Ltd. is not in the business of providing legal, accounting or other professional services or advice. Please consult a competent professional when you need this type of advice or help.
Should any part of this Agreement be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. To the extent that anything in or associated with the Site/mobile app, in conflict or inconsistent with this Agreement, this Agreement shall take precedence. Our rights under this Agreement shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
You may not, directly or indirectly, by operation of law or otherwise, assign all or any part of these Terms or Your rights under these Terms or delegate performance of Your duties to anyone, under these Terms without Our prior consent. We may, without your consent, assign Our agreement with You to any member of the ATZ Cart Pvt. Ltd. or in connection with any merger or change of control of the ATZ Cart Pvt. Ltd. or the sale of all or substantially all of Our assets provided that any such successor agrees to fulfill its obligations pursuant to these Terms. Subject to the foregoing restrictions, these Terms will be fully binding upon, inure to the benefit of and be enforceable by the parties and their respective successors and assigns.
This Agreement shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in Pune, India and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Union of India. You hereby expressly agree to submit to the exclusive arbitration, for the purpose of resolving any dispute relating this agreements and terms thereto. The seat of any such arbitration proceedings shall be Pune, India. The language of any such arbitral proceedings will be English. Any changes hereto are a violation of this policy and cannot be changed.
All notices to be provided by ATZ to you under this Agreement may be delivered in writing
- 1. by Courier, mail to the contact mailing address provided by You on any Form; or
- 2. Electronic mail to the electronic mail address provided You. You must give notice to ATZ Cart Pvt. Ltd. in writing by Courier or Mail to the registered address available on the Contact Us section of our corporate website www.atzcart.com.
- 3. All notices shall be deemed to have been given immediately upon delivery by electronic mail, or if otherwise delivered upon receipt or, if earlier, two (2) business days after being deposited in the mail or with a Courier as permitted above.
ATZ Cart cannot be held responsible for any errors or delays which may result from the slow down, break down, hacking or increased traffic to the Site/app. ATZ Cart, although has employed multiple server to provide undisrupted access to all participants of the site/app, but takes no responsibility if any technical or manual error or errors occur or our site is hacked by criminals.
The language of the site/app is English and any changes, modifications and notices will in English alone and no other language as of now. The changes to this policy will be notified hereto.
We may need to send you communications about ATZ cart. You agree that we may send you these communications by email or by posting them on the Site/mobile app. All actions shall be subject to the limitations set forth in this agreement. The language in this Agreement shall be interpreted as to its fair meaning and not strictly for or against any party.